Tuesday, December 7, 2010

^^

have been suffering from insomnia for the past few days...have been lying on the bed for 4 to 5 hours, but still cannot fall asleep. Thought of many things that i rarely pay attention in my daily life. I recall all my memory in my primary school, high school, my Uni life, my current life,all my friends, family and everyone that everyone that ever appeared in my life. I smiled. These were all good memory for me. I have been being very lucky for my whole life, though there was some hardship and difficulties, but my effort was never put in vain. I never took everything as granted, i really feel contented and blessed. I will try my best to share my happiness to everyone around me. =)

Well, people do change. It doesnt take long, it may takes only few year, few months, or even few days...There's no forever-promise. They may have said something to you today, but they meant the other way round the next day. I never relied on any promises. And i dont make promises, unless to my family. I will only try my best to achieve my best. Promises will always upset people, and it's actually some kind of constraint. Promises do not have to exist, if there's TRUST existed between each other. How do u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment