Thursday, July 15, 2010

Start of something NEW~

I always hope to take some photo with better quality. Wanted to buy a better camera, but i have no sufficient modal for it... Thanks God i have a Lovely, Lenient, Flawless Daddy, who always indulge my will(which sometimes make me feel like being a spoilt child), i finally have the opportunity to take the unprecedented pace towards the world of professional photography, which i think it will take me a loooooong period of time to reach there. Yet, thanks Daddy!! Muaks!!~

DENG DENG DENG DENG!~ Look what i have now!~



This is the Olympus Pen PL-1.this is the third Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus.It has a smaller and lighter body than the traditional DSLR cameras, most suitable for those who want to take quality photo but who are scared away by the size and complexity of a DSLR camera(just like me!)

As a beginner like me, who dont even knw what ISO is. This will be a good camera to start off with. This camera provides the new "Live Guide" function. This function guide us through the adjustments necessary to create the image we want. I really hope i can take high-quality SLR-style photography by using this camera. Besides, what it really attracts me is the six different art filters!!I can easily add on any artistic effect to the photo in just a few seconds!!! among all the art filters, i like "soft focus" and ""pinhole" the most!!

Well, to take a good quality photo, it still hv to depend whether i am really talented! below is some of the photos i took few days ago... but anyway, there's still LOOOOOOOts of space to improve my skills!!! im looking forward to that day!!!











My puppy is always my model for my photo shooting.I used the "pinhole" art filter in this photo. She's sleeping soundly, how sweet~

With my enthusiasm and consistency in learning photo shooting, i think all my efforts will not be wasted!~=P

3 comments:

  1. great post!! this is those kinda blog i love to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice camera. *Like..Learn more then you will become a professional~~ I like your last picture, the pic look nature...feel warm and sweet..great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pic that contains 3 pieces of pic! Looks quite pro! =)

    ReplyDelete